- Software development;
- Participation in the support of what has been implemented.
It is necessary:
- Strong knowledge of Java SE (preferably Java SE 8);
- Knowledge and experience of using: JEE or Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JDBC);
- Knowledge and experience of using: JPA, JDBC, JMS, JSON, XML;
- Experience in application server development (Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss AS, GlassFish, etc);
- Experience in developing user interfaces;
- Experience in writing unit tests (Junit, TestNG);
- Experience with legacy code, refactoring;
- Experience in using one of the logging libraries (log4j, Logback, etc);
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with RDBMS;
- Experience with VCS (Git, Mercurial, SVN, etc);
- Experience with build automation tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle, etc).
It is desirable if there is:
- Experience with JSF, Primefaces, Omnifaces;
- Experience with scripting languages (for example: Rhino, Jython, JXpath, etc);
- Experience with JasperReports or another reporting library;
- Experience with PL SQL (Oracle PL/SQL, PL/pgSQL, etc);
- Experience with NoSQL;
- Experience with ReactJS/Redux, Vue, Angular, JS ES6, HTML5, CSS3, webpack;
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems.
- The salary is set based on the results of the interview in accordance with the professional and personal characteristics of the applicant and the system of remuneration adopted in the company;
- Stable salary, social and pension contributions, registration for work in accordance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Labor leave of 30 calendar days;
- Opportunity to realize your abilities in large-scale and interesting projects;
- 5 day work week, 8 hour work day, remote work format;
Probationary period - up to 3 months.